University Transfers

NEC Certificate and Diploma programs are transferrable to other post-secondary programs in British Columbia. These transfer agreements are considered as block transfers, meaning the post-secondary credits you earn at NEC are transferrable to a BC post-secondary institution that’s listed below.

Uni Transfer  

For more information, here’s how you can find out which program is transferrable to other BC post-secondary institutions:

  1. Go to the BC Transfer Guide website at
  2. Search “Block Transfers”
  3. Click on Block Transfers
  4. Find Native Education College from the "Institution" listing

Transcript Requests

At the request of a student, the Associate Registrar will send official transcripts directly to other post-secondary schools or companies named by the student. Students will not be notified when the transcripts have been mailed by NEC. Please note that official transcripts will not be issued if a student has any remaining financial or other obligations to the College.

Office Transcript Request Form