We are always looking for talented Indigenous professionals that want to make a difference by working with Indigenous learners at Native Education College. We encourage you to check our website for new postings on a regular basis.
Working within the longhouse philosophy of the organization is a very special experience and many of our staff have worked for the college for a very long time. Working in basic education in inner city requires personal commitment and the visible transformation of students is enormously satisfying.
Most NEC employees are covered by a collective agreement with the BC Government and Service Employees’ Union (BCGEU). View the collective agreement here.
RN Clinical Instructor (Temporary)
The Health Care Assistant (HCA) program is seeking an RN Clinical Instructor to supervise students while they are on a 4-week practicum placement for the Complex Residential Care component. The qualifications include:
- Current full or non-practicing registration with CLPNBC, CRNBC, or CRPNBC
- Minimum two year, full-time nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach adult learners
- Experience in teaching students in a clinical setting
- Excellent verbal, writing, computer, and communication skills
- Knowledge of and successful experience with Aboriginal adult instructional methodology is an asset
Closing Date: March 9, 2017
Contract Term: March 13 to April 6, 2017
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm
Salary: Based on applicant experience and qualifications
There are no proposal opportunities at this time.